Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

This morning went well....well, at least it wasn't horrible. Somehow I was able to save some money in the recent months and was able to get K. everything she asked for...which is a first. She is definitely not like me, who as a kid (and young adult) would wake everyone up really early to see what we all got. She was laying in bed this morning, wide awake, and I had to ask her if she wanted to come downstairs and open her presents.....it took some convincing on my part to get her to come too......probably so many uneventful Christmas' that it just isn't exciting to her.....I don't know. But she loved her gifts this year, which makes me happy!!!

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment